1098t tax forms are now available in the Student Portal.
To access, please login to https://student.smumn.edu
Once logged in, find this in the top left side of the window lightly right of the Saint Mary's Logo. Click the drop-down menu labeled "My Student Portal" Then click "My Forms"
After clicking my forms, it'll bring you to a new page where you need to select, "Include Completed Items"
After selecting "Include Completed Items," you will be able to find the 1098T form in your list. Click the "IMG" link to view the desired document. See image below
This should be printable or downloadable as a pdf file which can be printed for your records.
If you have issues or challenges, prior to contacting Cardinal Central, Student Central or the HelpDesk for assistance please go through the following troubleshooting steps. The support staff will have you do these options anyway so please try them before contacting SMUMN for assistance.
- Try a different web browser, if using Chrome use Edge, Firefox, or Internet Explorer(IE) instead. If on a Mac try Safari. The native browsers to the OS might work better to open the form; IE or Edge for Windows, Safari for Mac.
- In some cases, you may need to go to www.adobe.com
, and download and install Acrobat Reader, or download and install the updates to Acrobat Reader if it is already installed on the computer. The link is at the bottom of the www.Adobe.com
- If using a phone or tablet you likely need to install a pdf reading software from the app store, again best to get Adobe product.
- Users can also try and do this as an option
Right click the link and choose "Save link as...". then save the pdf to a folder on your computer.
Open the file from the saved location using say Word, or other word processing application that might be PDF compatible. This forces the computer to use installed software versus web browser plugins and such that may not be working.
- If Acrobat Reader is installed you can launch (start) the program first and then use the open menu to go to where the pdf file is saved to open it. Same process as opening a file from an Office application.
Contact information for further assistance:
Cardinal Central, Winona Campus: 800-635-5987 or email@example.com
Student Central, TC (SGPP) Campus: 866-437-2788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HelpDesk for non-data or record issues: 800-635-5987 or 866-437-2788 follow prompts.