To select or configure your default image pre-recording see the following ARTICLE.
If you have already recorded a class and would like to change the instructor image, the steps are outlined below:
- From within your Tegrity course page select the check box next to the desired recording you wish to change the instructor image. This must be done on a one-by-one basis and cannot be done for more than one recording at a time
- Click the “Actions” menu bar located at the bottom left hand side of the screen
- Select “Edit” which will launch the “Tegrity Class Editor”
- Again click the “Actions” menu, this time selecting “Change Instructor Picture”
- The following pop-up will appear allowing you to click “browse” to select the desired picture. Click “Open” to select the desired picture, which will now appear in the preview window. Clicking “Replace Picture” will complete the process