At a Glance:
The content editor allows you to add and format text, insert equations and hyperlinks, tables, and attach different types of files to create content. The editor appears throughout the system as the default editor.
Content Editor Quick Hit Video Tutorial (1:44): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMB365sPIEA&list=PLontYaReEU1uivbr7MFnCcdSgLgELAkRP&index=2
The editor appears throughout the system as the default editor. The content editor has two view modes: simple mode and advanced mode.
1) Click the show more function to access the advanced mode for more editor functions. Click the to for the simple mode.
2) The advanced mode includes every available formatting and object attachment function.
3) A new feature in the Content Editor is the Word Count.
4) The math editor automatically converts formulas and equations to images so that users do not need to download an applet to view them. The formulas and equations continue to remain fully editable for an author. The math editor supports copying and pasting of MathML formulas and equations directly in the editor.
5) Video Everywhere is a feature connecting feedback and recording in Blackboard with you SMU YouTube account. Click this link: Video Everywhere for more information on this media rich enhancement.