The picture / image that is displayed in the upper left hand corner of the Tegrity Player is set before the recording is made. For future reference this window is called the “Instructor” window. The picture / image can be anything that you want your viewers to see (e.g., a picture of you, your pet, landscape, primary principle being convered during the session).
On a PC, follow the steps below:
- Open the Tegrity recorder by logging into Blackboard and clicking on the "Tegrity Classes" button in one of your courses.
- Click the “Select Picture” button on the left / center portion of the dialog
- Click the Browse button on the ‘Select a Picture” dialog.
- Find and select the picture you wish to use.
- Click the “Select Picture” button.
On a Mac, follow the steps below:
- Open the Tegrity recorder by clicking the Tegrity icon.
- Locate the desired picture / image on your computer.
- Select and drag the desired picture / image onto the head shot image on the recorder window.
The image in the “instructor” window has now been set.