SMU Systems Overview
- Blackboard is an Online Learning Management System.
- Access your courses and online materials.
- Clubs & Organizations also have online resources on Blackboard
- Tegrity is our cloud-based class recording system and it is accessible through Blackboard for courses and organizations. Recording can take place in preconfigured classrooms or on a computer with a web camera and microphone.
- Winona Campus: 54 multimedia classrooms are setup for recording with Tegrity.
- Twin Cities Campus: LaSalle Hall 208 is setup with audio and video capture capabilities.
- If your instructor uses Tegrity you will be able to access recorded classes on Blackboard for review outside of classtime!
- Reset SMUMN passwords
- View Semester Grades
- Register for Classes
- Register for Housing
- Update Personal Information
- Pay Tuition
- View Unofficial Transcripts
- ...and much more!
- Official SMU email is provided through a Google email service.
SMU Network Storage:
- Winona Campus: The U: drive offers 100 MB of personal network accessible space to store data files. This location is stored in the SMU cloud and is accessible from any computer connected to the SMU network or from anywhere through a VPN connection. The U: drive is commonly used for departmental storage. Storage can be increased if needed by submitting a request through the HelpDesk.
- Twin Cities Campus: Network drive space is also available at the Twin Cities (Park Ave.) campus. Contact the TC HelpDesk for more information.
- All: Google Drive (available through Google Apps for Education) offers UNLIMITED storage space online. This is a very secure and convenient option for file storage and sharing. Learn more in the "Google Apps" help section.