Where can I get support for my personal device?

~ 0 min
2016-08-09 16:43

Fixing Personally-Owned Computers


While we do try to help home and student users connect to the Saint Mary's University network, we do not fix personally-owned computers, even if they are used for college work. If, however, you need help at home accessing resources, feel free to call the Help Desk (457-7800), and we’ll do what we can over the phone. If your personal computer requires further work, we have a list below of possible options to whom we can refer you too.  They perform contracted services (i.e., you need to pay them!) to work on personal machines.  Saint Mary's does not endorse any company over another so they are listed below in alphabetical order.


ALT I.T Services--http://www.alt-itservices.com/


Downtown Computers--http://www.downtowncomputerswinona.com/



Winona Computers--http://www.winonacomputers.com/


In the Twin Cities Metro:

Geek Squad Tech Support (Best Buy Stores)--http://www.geeksquad.com/

Micro Center--http://www.microcenter.com/

Yelp Search--http://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=itservices&find_loc=Minneapolis%2C+MN/